You must understand that all the “evidence” for the existence and evidence for the non-existence of god is written by the karmic people themselves. This is the same as the same author writing two versions of the story, a positive and a negative, except that both are written to deliberately create believers and non-believers and their conflicts with each other.
The karmic people were believers in a new god of Oneness, the Creator, who supposedly created Everything out of Nothing, split into several individual beings, humans and animals, to experience a different kind of existence, and then reunite and become One and Only again. You can read more about the differences between the old god and the new god in my series of articles What is the difference between the old and the new god?
1. Part: https://www.letterstopalkies.com/2022/11/22/what-is-the-difference-between-the-old-and-the-new-god-%c2%bd/
2. Part: https://www.letterstopalkies.com/2022/11/29/what-is-the-difference-between-the-old-and-the-new-god-2-2/
3. Part: https://www.letterstopalkies.com/2022/12/01/what-is-the-difference-between-the-old-and-the-new-god-3-2/
The karmic people invented the old god because of his Evil, hatred, bloodthirstiness, destructiveness, and lethality, expressing their Evil System and themselves as cosmic pests, destroyers, torturers, and murderers.
Evidence against the existence of god, which is understandable, simple, and true, even if the karmic people did not believe in it, was added only to create, maintain and strengthen the conflict between the believers and the non-believers. It doesn’t even matter so much which side are you on, the believers or the non-believers, because in any case you are inside the karmic boxing ring, just in a different corner. It is possible to get out of the karmic Matrix, until the liberation of the planet and the abolition of the karmic systems of Evil – the Politics of Hate, the Economics of Exploitation, the Law of Punishment, and the Religion of Separation, partly by awakening, by getting out of the mind and entering Pure Awareness, and living as an amphibian partly in the Matrix and partly outside it. With awakening, we begin to live aware, completely change the old karmic Ego personality, and create a new personality of Love and Wisdom. Even though we make great progress in personality with awakening, we still live in the same body, in the same dwelling place, and in the same life situation, only now we have a different view of ourselves, of others, and life. We no longer dramatize and problematize anyone or anything, because, with Ego, we have also abandoned the Importance of Superiority and the Poorness of Inferiority.
What is the evidence for the existence of god?
I prompted the Artificial Intelligence program ChatGPT to write a 10-paragraph introduction to an article on the evidence for the existence and non-existence of god:
“1. Scientific proof: It is important to note that there is no universally accepted scientific proof for the existence of a deity or gods. Science is based on empirical evidence and natural explanations, and the existence of a deity cannot be verified through scientific methods. This means that the existence of a deity is not a scientifically proven fact.
2. Different beliefs: Different people have different beliefs and interpretations of what constitutes evidence for the existence of a supreme being. Some individuals believe in the existence of a deity based on personal experience and spiritual insights, while others believe in the existence of a deity based on philosophical arguments and religious texts. The existence of a deity is therefore a matter of personal belief and interpretation, and there is no universally accepted definition of what constitutes evidence for the existence of a deity.
3. Argument from design: One of the most common arguments for the existence of a deity is the argument from design. Proponents of this argument argue that the complexity and order of the universe and life suggest the existence of an intelligent creator. They argue that the complexity and order of the universe and life cannot be explained by natural processes alone, and must be attributed to a higher power.
4. Argument from morality: Another common argument for the existence of a deity is the argument from morality. Proponents of this argument argue that the existence of a moral code that is universally accepted suggests the existence of a deity. They argue that the existence of a universal moral code cannot be explained by natural processes or cultural factors alone, and must be attributed to a higher power.
5. Argument from the purpose: The argument of purpose is a common argument for the existence of a deity. Proponents of this argument assert that the existence of a purpose for life and the universe suggests a personal creator, who is God. They argue that the idea that everything in the universe has a purpose, including human beings, cannot be explained by chance or natural processes. Instead, they argue that this purposeful design can only be attributed to a higher power with personal intent.
6. Argument from desire: The argument from desire is another common argument for the existence of a deity. Proponents of this argument assert that human beings have a natural desire for God, which is evidence of his existence. They argue that the desire for transcendence, meaning, and purpose cannot be fully satisfied by worldly pursuits and must come from a higher power.
7. Interpretation and criticism: It’s worth noting that these arguments are subject to different interpretations and criticisms. Different individuals may interpret the same evidence in different ways and may come to different conclusions about the existence of a deity. Critics may argue that these arguments are based on flawed reasoning or incomplete evidence and that they do not provide compelling evidence for the existence of a deity.
8. Lack of proof: It’s important to note that these arguments do not necessarily prove the existence of a specific deity or religion’s conception of God. They may provide evidence for the existence of a higher power, but they do not necessarily prove the existence of a specific deity or religion’s conception of God. This means that individuals must use their own reasoning and evidence to determine the existence of a specific deity or religion’s conception of God.
9. Personal belief: The validity of these arguments ultimately depends on personal belief and perspective. Individuals who believe in the existence of a deity may find these arguments convincing, while individuals who do not believe in the existence of a deity may find them unconvincing. This means that these arguments are not definitive proof of the existence of a deity, but rather provide evidence that individuals may use to support their personal beliefs.
10. Multiple perspectives: It’s also worth noting that there are many different perspectives on the existence of a deity and that these perspectives can vary greatly depending on cultural, philosophical, and religious background. Some individuals may believe in the existence of multiple deities, while others may believe in the existence of a single, all-powerful deity. Some individuals may believe in the existence of a deity based on personal experience and spiritual insights, while others may reject the existence of a deity based on rational argument and scientific evidence. These diverse perspectives reflect the complexity and subjectivity of beliefs about the existence of a deity, and underscore the importance of individual perspective and interpretation in understanding the concept of a supreme being.”
ChatGPT has done an excellent job of accurately presenting the historical dilemma of the questionability of the evidence for the existence of god. In 10 points, he stated two basic facts from different perspectives:
1. There is no scientific evidence for the existence of god.
2. Believers believe in the existence of god based on their own beliefs. For them, their belief that god exists is “proof” that god does exist.
It is as if all psychiatric patients who have hallucinations and hearing were claiming that hallucinations are real because they see and hear them. Interestingly, psychiatrists do not treat believers as psychiatric patients because of the same claims, but the psycho “disciplines” (psychology, psychiatry, and psychotherapy) see them as normal people. It is important to remember that among the “psycho experts” (in quotes because they claim to be ignorant of the causes of mental illness, but do not mind deliberately drugging patients, making them addicted to psycho drugs and thereby enriching themselves and the pharmaceutical industry), who consider themselves to be scientists, including many religious people who, despite knowing the symptoms and psycho-diagnoses in the case of religious delusions (belief in supernatural beings without evidence), also think they are normal.
Belief in a fictional being is a mental disorder and compulsive behavior
“What is religious psychosis?
Individuals experiencing religious delusions are preoccupied with religious subjects that are not within the expected beliefs for an individual’s background, including culture, education, and known experiences of religion. These preoccupations are incongruous with the mood of the subject.” (Source: internet)
In line with the well-known fact that there is no scientific evidence for the existence of god and that even according to earthly science religions are fictions or, in psychiatric language, disorders of thinking, feeling, speech, and behavior, this nevertheless means that the part of a religion that is within the “expected and known religious experience” is normal, while the other part, which is outside this framework, constitutes a religious psychosis or madness or frenzy.
Ha, ha, ha. This is another good example of karmic mockery of people, religious and psychiatric, in which madness is divided into two parts: the normal (classical religion) and the abnormal (religious madness).
Saint Simon of the 6th century dragged a dead dog through the city, pointing to the baggage people carry in their spiritual life. Simon was supposedly religiously insane, while the other Christians who have been dragging Jesus’ corpse around for two millennia are supposed to be completely normal.
“When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”
Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values
Yahwe is a psychopathic sadist and Satan
To conclude Part 1, let’s look at two more great quotes about the Christian god Yahweh and the Bible, a karmic tool and weapon to subjugate, and exploit people:
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
If their god is like that, then what are his (right-wing) believers, who are created in his image? We can also translate Yahweh’s personal qualities into the so-called traditional values for which the religious right-wingers are fighting, and we get a clear picture of the kind of world the religious Christians want to create.
»When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said ’Let us pray.’ We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.«
If there is no scientific evidence for the existence of god, there is enough overwhelming evidence for the Evil caused by religions.
To be continued.
All the best to all.
Read more about the fantastic future waiting for us after we end the karmicons blockade of Earth in my book series Letters to Palkies Messages to my friends on another planet. You can get them here, the whole series or single titles (below):
Here are my other books for personal development:
I invite you to join my readers’ awakening community and subscribe to my free awakening newsletter for personal, partnership, and family development and you will get 2 nice gifts:
On the first day you will get a free e-book Where are Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda?
The next day you will get superb exercises for awakening and releasing your harmful partial personalities or the false Ego personality.
You are very welcome.