Awakening is the realization of Pure Awareness. Awakened people are aware people who are aware of Pure Awareness as their Being or their Essence. Although Awakening is a fashionable and popular term in the spiritual as well as in the political arena, as it is also used by religions such as cross-thianity and by extremist politics such as neo-Nazism and there is a big difference between Awakening to Pure Awareness and reviving long-worn-out, dead and harmful ideologies such as religions and extremist politics. In the US, the term “wokeness” has come to be used to mean “awakening” in connection with awareness of social harms such as racism and inequality. Such a definition of awakening has no connection with the awakening and awareness of Pure Awareness.
Let me also make it clear that for me awakening is not (just) reading “spiritual” literature, but actively letting go of the old and broken Ego personality, becoming aware of Pure Awareness and creating a new and aware personality.
To better understand and distinguish awakening and awareness from other meanings of the term, I present four characteristics of awakened beings:
1. Awareness of Pure Awareness: the awakened are aware of Pure Awareness and live as aware Beings.
2. Knowing of the Truth about the Existence and knowing their true identity: the awakened know who they are and live as such.
3. Wisdom, peacefulness, kindness, friendship and love: the awakened are kind, friendly and loving no matter what is going on around them, always and everywhere. This does not mean that they are naïve, forcibly polite or that they use false kindness for selfish purposes.
4. Beneficiality of action: the awakened have abandoned all harmful behaviors and they act for the benefit of all. Understandably, the unawakened, the harmful and the Evil do not see the awakened behavior as beneficial to them, since their honesty and kindness endanger them. Nevertheless, the awakened do not intentionally harm anyone, but they wish good to all good people.
Unlike the awakened, the unawakened are:
1. Unaware: the unawakened are not aware of Pure Awareness as their Being.
2. Ignorant: not knowing the Truth about the Existence and their true identity, they are ignorant.
3. Foolish: in ignorance, they guess and assume, invent and lie, and thus create nonsense.
4. Violent, harmful, destructive and deadly: without the awareness of Pure Awareness, they are empty, so they fill their emptiness with nonsense such as ideologies and religions, for example, and forcibly defend them against others and similar ideological nonsense. Their thinking, feeling, speaking and acting is filled with fear, insecurity, instability, intolerance, hatred and violence. They are extremely tense and, being hyper-reactive, they become agitated very quickly.
On the other hand, the awakened are aware of Pure Awareness and are therefore knowing, knowing who they are. At the same time, they know the Truth of Existence, which was never created and will never disappear. It consists of Pure Awareness which is just awareness, an immaterial state. Pure Awareness is not a being, it is not a “Creator” or a “god”, it does not think, it has no desires or needs, it does nothing, it does not change, and it is eternally the same. The second part of Existence is Energy, of which all energetic and material things are made, including our energy body and all galaxies, suns and planets. The Awakened know the Truth of the Existence, Pure Awareness and Beingness, they are knowledgeable and therefore they do not guess and make assumptions about fundamental things and do not create nonsense. As aware Beings of Pure Awareness, Love and Wisdom, they are peaceful and act beneficially for all.
It is important to know that you are not to blame for not being awake. The karmicons have deliberately and before birth limited our awareness to a very limited and constantly jumping attention that is fused with the mind. The karmicons have also limited many of our other natural qualities and abilities. Fortunately for us, I have developed awakening exercises that can easily awaken you and make you realize how Wonderful you really are. After the liberation of the Earth, our space friends will give everyone new bodies, remove all karmic blockages and open up all-natural abilities. You can read more about the goodies that await you in my other articles and book series Letters to Palkies Messages to my friends on another planet. I will also shortly be publishing a book, Declaration of the Future of the Earth after the end of the karmic blockade, in which I describe what we will be doing concretely on Earth after liberation.
I suggest that you don’t get upset if you are unawakened and rather than dramatizing and problematizing life, yourself and others, wake up, drop all harmful behaviors and create a new, aware and loving personality of Pure Awareness.
Exercises for awakening
Here are my fantastic, simple and effective awakening exercises, which are in fact a new and holistic way of living:
1. Observe your thoughts, feelings, emotions, words, posture and movements and actions.
2. When you notice that you are thinking harmful thoughts, feeling uncomfortable, expressing negative emotions, saying harmful words, tensing up and cramping your body and/or doing harmful actions, stop immediately. Stop and, if possible, sit down or lie down. If necessary and possible, leave the scene of the harmful activity.
Breathe in and out and begin to relax. Breathe deeper and slower.
4. Pay attention to your body and relax the tense parts until you are completely relaxed. It is best to always have the same approach. Start at your feet and then slowly work up to your head.
5. When your body is relaxed, feel your energy field. It is easiest to feel it at the palms of your hands and soles of your feet. You will also feel the energy body slowly calming down.
6. Become aware of your Awareness. Simply become aware that you are aware. This will shift your attention from the physical and energy body to Pure Awareness, to your Being.
At the same time, you will notice that you have immediately and easily stopped the mind and all thoughts. The physical and energy body will also become completely still. Be in Pure Awareness for a while and enjoy.
7. In this state, review the harmful behavior and happenings. Do not comment on it, do not look for the culprits and do not judge anyone. Just review it neutrally from beginning to end. While doing so, observe if you react mentally, emotionally, sensationally, or physically to the events. Harmful thoughts, unpleasant feelings and emotions may resurface, and the physical body may tense up. If any of these occur, repeat the exercise from the beginning. Now, you already know how to do it.
8. Write down the harmful behavior in your awakening diary. This will help you to clear the mind and body of the current harmful behaviors, and will also serve as a reminder for the next time similar behaviors occur.
9. Make a decision not to do it again. You may benefit from the statement, “I am a loving being.” Add to this your new resolution: “I do not curse, I do not despise, I do not lie, I do not judge, I do not steal, I do not beat …” etc. And, “I am kind and friendly to everyone and always. I am honest and tell the truth.”
10. Then observe your thoughts, feelings, emotions, words, postures and movements and actions again and, if necessary, take action as described above.
With regular practice, you will drop your old Ego partial personalities and their harmful behaviors in about six months to a year, depending on your current state, become aware of Pure Awareness, create a new aware personality and live as beings of Love and Wisdom.
Dear friends, I suggest that you do not wait for the 1st of January next year to begin to awaken but start your new life immediately. I wish you to let go of the old and shattered Ego personality and create a new and fully aware personality of Pure Awareness. I assure you that you will be delighted with your Wonderfulness.
All the best to all.
Read more about the fantastic future waiting for us after we end the karmicons blockade of Earth in my book series Letters to Palkies Messages to my friends on another planet. You can get them here, the whole series or single titles (below):
Here are my other books for personal development:
I invite you to join my readers awakening community and subscribe to my free awakening newsletter for personal, partnership, and family development and you will get 2 nice gifts:
On the first day you will get a free e-book Where are Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda?
The next day you will get superb exercises for awakening and releasing your harmful partial personalities or the false Ego personality.
You are very welcome.