Who is personally developed? He, who:
1. Released all shattered partial personalities and their harmful behaviors or Ego as false and harmful personality, awakened and stabilized. He is One and Whole.
2. Doesn’t dramatize and problematize himself, others and the Life. He doesn’t see Life as a problem and he doesn’t solve It. He lives It as It is in truth, as Life.
3. Is Aware that he is Aware Being and he lives as Being of Pure Awareness.
4. Is not reactive anymore. Awakened is always Peaceful and Joyful regardless of the events and other people. Nobody can provoke, upset or anger him.
5. Is a Source of Love and he expresses it by will whenever he wants.
6. Is honest, speak the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth.
7. Is nice, friendly and benevolent, always, everywhere and to everybody.
8. Is completely free. He is not addicted to objects, substances, people or actions. He is freely floating in the Pure Awareness.
9. Can use the mind as any other tool. If he wants to think, he uses it, when he finishes, he stops it. Most of the time, and for many hours, he lives in perfect inner silence, which is his natural state. Without any effort or exercise.
10. Is a Being of Wisdom, and acts for the best to all, and wishes all the best to all.
If you have all of the characteristics above, Bravo!, you are personally developed. If you have only one or more, you are evolving. Go on!
This is part of the article Who is “spiritually” or personally developed, and who is not? You can read it on:
All the best to all.
I also invite you to subscribe to my free awakening newsletter for personal, partnership and family development, and you will get 2 nice gifts:
First day you will get a free e-book Where are Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda?
The next day you will get the superb exercises for awakening and releasing your harmful partial personalities or false Ego personality.
Subscribe here: https://www.letterstopalkies.com/subscribe-to-a-newsletter/
You are very welcome.