4. The old system comes from a higher cosmos, it is not ours and it is not for us. According to the sequential and cause-and-effect interpretation of the old system, we were not real beings, but only parts of higher beings. We were only meant to be used once and to gather experiences for the higher beings, who cowardly, hypocritically, and insidiously sent us where they dared not go – to hell.
In the beginning, one, two, or a few beings from a higher cosmos were dropped into our cosmos and thus “incarnated” into the “body” of our cosmos. These beings were then divided into lower-dimensional beings, with the higher ones determining the lives of the lower ones. In our part of the cosmos from the 3rd to the 8th dimension, the Karmic organization, for which we sing, and dance that it is gone, operated according to this approach. The Karmic writers wrote the karmic scripts and forced the inhabitants of the higher planets to incarnate into the child bodies of the inhabitants of the lower planets, who, after death and life review, were transformed into their incarnants, who then returned home. All the people in one incarnation vertical, in which the higher incarnated into the lower, were, according to this false interpretation, only one being – the highest of the 8th dimension. All others were only parts of him.
Fortunately, I have come to realize that Existence is simultaneous and that no one is either higher or earlier, but that we are all simultaneous, original, and independent and that therefore, as equals, we have every right to the sovereignty of making our own decisions about our lives. Under the old system, at the end of the life of the cosmos, there would be only one, two, or a small group of original beings who descended from the higher cosmos, while we would all be gone forever. Even more fortunately, our team and I have managed to abolish the Karmic organization in our part of the cosmos and revive all the good people, some of whom have been dead for thousands of years. Shortly we will also revive the bad people, but as five-year-old children.
The old system was the system of Death, because after the ascension of the first or the first or at the end of the cosmos, the last or the last were also turned into other beings, just as we were turned into incarnants. This means that everyone who once lived in our cosmos would die and disappear forever.
The new way of life is the system of Life, because we all live in it, and forever.
5. In the old system, Evil in all its forms reigned supreme: karmic masters deliberately limited people energetically, emotionally, and mentally, as well as physically, and imposed on them various limitations, malfunctions and failures, illnesses and injuries, and chronic pains. People had to be blind, deaf, and dumb, without arms and legs and deformed in the most distorted ways. There was poverty, crime, violence, war, suffering, and death on the planets. The karmic people imposed addictions to smoking, drinking alcohol, and drugging.
People died in all possible and impossible ways, in earthquakes, floods and fires, in traffic accidents, from murder and suicide. A few years ago, the World Health Organization published a list of 55,000 different agents, diseases, and causes of death. By 2021, there were 297 mental disorders in the US DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5)). Both manuals for torturing and killing people were first written by the karmicon’s psychopathic sadists and then published on Earth.
The old system was harmful, destructive, and deadly for us. It was made to destroy – things were put up just so they could be torn down. They were given just so they could be taken away.
It was a temporary and transient system, not meant to last forever. When the predators got what they wanted, they destroyed whole worlds and killed all the people. They were so drunk and intoxicated with narcissistic Importance that they did not realize that the same thing was waiting for them and that one floor up, other scavengers were already waiting for them to get fat with experiences, and to devour them. The karmicons were obsessed with Evil, violence, torture, and death, and they killed all living things, human and animal, right up to the last few generations, who, according to the scripts, were all also already dead.
6. According to the ideology of Good and Evil, society was hierarchically divided into the Higher and the Lower, the Elite and the mob, the Important and the Poor, and the Masters and the Servants. The higher were the superior, the lower the inferior, and the worthless. The higher had exclusive privileges and rights, while the lower had duties, as they had to obey, serve, and please the higher.
7. In the old system, the Karmic rulers ruled by 4 systems: the Politics of Hostility, the Economics of Exploitation, the Justice of Punishment, and the Religion of Separation. Under the principle of divide and rule, they divided everyone into the religious and the non-religious, the Elite and the mob, the rich and the poor, the political and the non-political, the left and the right, the cops and the criminals, the heterosexual and the homosexual, the married and the single, the healthy and the sick, ours and theirs. Education was also designed to hierarchize people into Masters and Servants.
The conflict between those so divided and divided was the main driving force of the Story or the karmic horror show. In a dialectical struggle of opposites, the stronger overcame the weaker. The winner was rewarded, and the loser was humiliated.
Anything was allowed in the struggle, even unfair means. In the American presidential election, the candidate who raised more money and who was more contemptuous of the other candidates won. In the opinion of the majority of the voters who chose him, the one who was better at scorning others was the most suitable candidate to lead the country.
8. The old way of life was one of debt-creditorism, in which the lower owed the higher.
The incarnants owed karmic debts to the karmic masters, which they imposed on them through karmic scripts. The negative karma with which they were indebted because they had allegedly done harmful things to other people had to be repaid by other negative acts that will be perpetrated upon persons unknown to them, whom the karmic people will claim to be them, just as they now claim to be some other people who are guilty of the negative acts of some third people.
If someone has committed violence against you today, he has done so because someone, somewhere, some time ago, committed it against some other person. That someone is supposed to be you, although in reality, you are not, because you have never lived anywhere else. You did not do the act that the karmic people accuse you of, and which is the reason for the retaliatory violence that has been perpetrated against you today, because you could not have done it.
Most people on Earth do not even know about the Karmic organization, the Karmic Masters, and the karmic debts because they think they are alone in the cosmos. Somehow they go from day to day and do not know that they are paying off karmic debts through suffering, which the karmic people have imposed on some other people with whom they have nothing to do.
In politics, voters are obliged to follow political leaders who use them for selfish ends. For example, the billionaire Trump is voted for by the poor right-wingers whom he publicly makes a fool of.
In an economy, people are indebted with loans that they have to take out to live and pay back over decades.
In the justice system, people who commit offenses and crimes owe the state. They can pay their debts with money, work, or prison.
In religion, believers have owed god for the sins of other people, such as Adam and Eve, but they have also been guilty and owed for the death of Jesus, even though they have not a single valid proof that these mythological figures ever existed.
Believers are obliged to serve god, to bow to Him and do His bidding, even though they have not one valid proof that god exists.
In everyday life, people owe each other favors and apologies.
Under the old creditor-debtor system, people lived in a constant deficit and under great pressure as they struggled to survive and repay their debts. Few people live and die debt-free, let alone religious people, who will never be able to repay their debts to god and the Karmic organization with a hefty interest because they will sooner die a second time when, after a life review, the Karmic Masters will turn them into their incarnates. I wrote this in the past tense, fortunately for us it is no more in the present tense.
This, the deliberate charging, endebting and collecting of many imaginary and false debts – to the Karmic organization and god – has enabled the karmicons to create a negative social energy field of discontent, powerlessness, frustration, fears, tensions, madness, and even violence – suicides and murders. Some even killed themselves so that their relatives could survive with a pre-arranged insurance policy. Others had to pay off their debts for drugs and gambling to criminal gangs. People were obliged to suffer and die, and only in this way did they settle part of other people’s debts to the karmic Elite of psychopathic sadists.
9. Life was everything else, just not Life. The karmic people claimed that Life was a school, a training, a test, a service to god, a competition, a war, and a business. Thus they misused Life and people for their own selfish and harmful purposes and forced them to live distorted and perverted lives. Most did not live but struggled in fear, loneliness, sadness, meaninglessness, failure, and despair, indebted to the hilt.
Deliberately narrow-minded, unawakened and unaware, ignorant, stupid, and violent, they were greedy, selfish, and preyed on others like predators, fighting over the spoils.
10. Deliberate limitations of personality’s natural qualities, abilities, and talents, and ignorance, stupidity, and violence, due to lack of Pure Awareness, have made people’s personality-immature, primitive, and backward.
The karmicons have used their religious agenda to impose on people the false idea that they are bad, sinful, and cursed and that they deserve to suffer because they must be punished. The Christians had a prayer to disparage themselves when they asked god for mercy: “I am not worthy to be visited by you”, and women submitted to god and men with “I am the Lord’s maid”.
The faithful lost themselves in divine delusions about god and the devil, paradise, and hell, and trembled for their lives between the two fires.
The unbelievers, on the other hand, lived in the here and now, for there was no future for them after death.
As a result of the violence imposed on them, the natural personalities of children were split into many fragmented and conflicting personalities, making them dangerous, harmful, destructive, and deadly to themselves and others.
Ego-istic people were selfish, greedy, lying, and violent, fighting each other mercilessly like predators for prey, using all means.
At the end of their lives, or struggle for survival, many died, old, sick, alone, poor, in debt, and desperate. After death, the faithful faced an additional and enormous disappointment, for waiting for them on the other side were not god, Jesus, and the angels, but the coldblooded karmic servants, who, after examining others, killed them or turned them into their incarnants, whereby, according to the old system, they were to disappear forever.
To be continued.
All the best to all.
Cover photo: designspartan.com
Read more about the fantastic future waiting for us after we end the karmicons blockade of Earth in my book series Letters to Palkies Messages to my friends on another planet. You can get them here, the whole series or single titles (below):
Here are my other books for personal development:
I invite you to join my readers awakening community and subscribe to my free awakening newsletter for personal, partnership, and family development and you will get 2 nice gifts:
On the first day you will get a free e-book Where are Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda?
The next day you will get superb exercises for awakening and releasing your harmful partial personalities or the false Ego personality.
You are very welcome.